BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

I have found a home that needs my support .......

I have been searching to see if there was a charity that I could partner up with, and I was surprised to find out that a lot of the charities want large sums of money and a few are willing to take whatever you can give but they are not so much into the come and get involved. I wanted to expand and find a place where my supporters could see the need for help. I see that there are a lot of missions that come to Jamaica and do great work, the problem for me is that some of them charge a lot of money to be apart of there cause. The problem with that is right now the funds are not there. I have clothes in the US that need to be sent here but without the funds that is not possible. However I will be going to a group home that takes care of those in need for the ages of 4 to 31 years old. They were very pleasant and grateful for my help, They are in need of help and I am thankful to be blessed enough to do what I can do. I am looking forward to going and hope that I will be allowed to take pictures to share with everybody. If anybody has clothes (used or new) They are in need of clothes

Mustard Seed Communities,
P.O. Box 267,
Kingston 10,
Jamaica,
West Indies
.



My facebook status today say


" However heavy the odds against you or however difficult the circumstances, you should never accept defeat but continue working until you achieve what you seek to attain in life."