BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Needing help with shipping cost

Trying to do the right thing is harding then I thought it would be. Due to the fact that funds are not available I have supplies in America that need to be sent to Mustard Seed. Shipping has become a huge problem and because the USPS no longer offers mail by sea the cost for shipping has set me back.I will continue to collect supplies and hope that I can get enough funds to get the supplies shipped to Jamaica.



I will be visiting a children's orphanage on Friday in Spanish Town. Its hard for me because I have so many things that I would love to do for these children in need but funds are limited. I can't do it alone ,If you have a few dollars to spare please you can make a donation through pay pal on the main page.

0 comments: