BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, February 15, 2010

Schools in Jamaica -Old Harbour Bay Primary St.Catherine Jamaica

This morning I was at Old Harbour Bay Primary School in St.Catherine. The thing that I really love about this school is the morning devotion. My mission is not so much about religion but with so many negative things going on in the world it is always a blessing to see something positive.

The problem that I have been facing a lot is trying to get people outside of Jamaica to support my mission to give every child a fair chance.This is not my first visit to Old Harbour Bay and it will not be my last, The reason for the photos today was to show that there is always room for improvement.

It is nice to be able to give school supplies,uniforms and volunteer time but my mission is to be able to raise enough money to give every child at that school the same opportunity as every other child in the world. I can't think of one school in the US that doesn't have some more of play area other then a dirt field.

    
I think that every child should be given the same rights to education as well as the freedom to be able to enjoy their child hood. I can't think of one school in the US that doesn't have a playground or a child friendly play area. I hope that as we gain supporters this will be changed.